How To Respond to Donations at the Chapter Level
Donations: In Kind Services or Supplies
Please use the following letter as an example to thank those who support your chapter with an in-kind/non-cash donation. Examples include rental space for gatherings, supplies or services.
- Download, insert the details and sign.
- Ensure that our full name name, date, location and description of the property is included.
- The donor can insert the good faith value of their donation.
- If you understand the good faith value is more than $250 in value, send us a copy through an email or scanned copy to email@example.com so we can provide additional recognition for those who support our organization.
Donations: Monetary Donations Tagged for Chapter Use
In the rare case a financial donation is made for a specific chapter use:
- Direct them to donate through our Donation Page (currently located under About Us); or by check, made out to Savvy Women’s Alliance. Please send checks to
- Savvy Women’s Alliance 5 Robin Lane, North Easton, MA 02356.
- Chapter Ambassadors may request a reimbursement form to turn in expenses with documentation for use of the tagged donation.
- For tracking, we will send a thank you and receipt letter to the donor.
Savvy Women’s Alliance EIN letter of nonprofit status
Reference: IRS Publication 526