Your Health is an Essential Right to Protect, Demand and Revere.
It is the mission, duty and purpose of the Savvy Women’s Alliance Inc. to unite, educate, nurture, and ignite women to make informed decisions leading to healthier lifestyles and a healthier world. As an association, we simplify safe and nontoxic living for women by providing a welcoming community, enrichment and discussion tools, and powerful collaborative connections for impactful action.
We believe during these times of rapidly unfolding science and environmental health that we have the inherent right to protect their health, and the health of their families from harmful ingredients found in personal care products, food, and other products. It is our duty to ensure, whenever possible, that every woman who wants to learn, participate, and make a difference will have a home as nontoxic living shifts to the new norm for mainstream women. The Savvy Women’s Alliance is creating a structure and network to support these beliefs:
Savvy Bill of Rights:
Tip: Use any one of these at a time to create discussion on social media or in your Chapter.
- We have the right to pursue and place health of individuals, family, home, workplace, and planet as a guiding value.
- We have the right to know what’s in the products we bring into our homes and put in, on, and around our bodies and those of our children.
- We have the right to learn in a safe, intimate space, on our own time, with like-minded women, without aggressive, vulgar, attacking, negative or salesy influence.
- We have the right to a transparent relationship between consumer and business with respect to ingredients, screening processes, and supply chains.
- We often use the new and evolving tools, databases and apps for product research, but a core essence of our learning curve is to seek coveted personal recommendations.
- We are an essential player in creating a safer world, and when united, our power - through the pocketbook, voting or education, growing leadership - contributes to a massive shift towards a safer culture for generations to come.
- We recognize that true changes are activated when there is a personal community network, infused with connection, sharing of local ideas, leadership, enthusiasm and encouragement. When women unite through a community, local businesses and initiatives flourish.
- We are part of a crucial generation who bears the honor of shifting the nontoxic movement to the new norm for future generations.